Producers and Distributors Page
I am starting a new page that will highlight new releases from your
companies. This will be an excellent chance to showcase your product
at one of the most highly traveled Native Music sites in the world!
Since this is a cyber-store you can insure faster inclusion of your
new products by sending me your promo materials in computer/internet
ready formats. I will need the following:
- A cut-and-paste ready promotional description about 3 paragraphs,
include some info regarding the artist. Word or plain text format.
- An edited .wav file, 45 sec's. or 300k max in 8 bit mono. Also acceptable
is a real audio file under 200k. Or an URL to one that already resides
on the net.
- Color scans of the release cover and an artist/group photo, Cover
needs to be 170X170 pixels and the group photo, no larger than 3X5
inches, both in .jpg format.
- My sole distributor, Jim Bond, I.T., must be willing to stock your
product before I can present it on my pages. Contact Mike Bond there
to see if they will take it on, or whether they already carry your
release. Make sure you send them some demos and a promo packet as
well. They carry practically every independent in North America as
Jim Bond, I.T., Distributor
35113 Brewster Road
Lebanon, OR 97355
- Spoken Word, Storytelling, Videos, and Books on Native American
- Must be performed by or in collaboration with a Native American,
Alaskan Native or Canadian First Nations artist. Sorry, no wannabees...
Include tribal heritage with descript, my customers prefer to know.
- Make sure you send me a demo in CD format to the address below with
your promotional packet. I will review it and maybe add it to my Hotlist
Page, highlighting my choices for the finest in Native music.
How to get them to me
- If the package is less than 350k, email it to me Arlie, at; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use a file compression program like winzip or pkunzip to reduce
the size, I can uncompress them here.
IF NOT THEN,
- Contact me by email that you have a "cyber-promo" package(s).
- I will return email you with a time (Pacific Daylight Time), and
an IP address, to upload your package to my FTP server.
- Create a folder with your company name and upload promo package
- I will notify you of receipt by email, then post your new release
on my page.
A THIRD OPTION WOULD BE,
- Mail the package or packages, if you have more than one, to me all
on a zip disk, to the address below.
- Is this all confusing? Don't worry, find a local internet guru to
help you, these are pretty standard formats for html pages and file
transfer techniques. I would be glad to train you or your staff at
my standard computer consulting rates.
I hope this brings us all more business and greater exposure for this
Arlie Neskahi; owner
10110 19th Ave SE, I-104 Everett, WA 98208
Email me or call, if you
have any questions or to discuss this in more detail.
Rainbow Walker Home Page